melt down
The kids have an enormous bucket of crayons that they love to use. The problem is, I hate getting them out because they ALWAYS end up all over the floor, broken and unwrapped (mostly thanks to Olivia). So I had a melt down! I've been wanting to do this for a while and finally made the time today. The kids worked with me diligently to unwrap the crayons and thought it was entertaining for about 5 minutes. After that, I was left to work alone. It was really quite fun and therapeutic. Something about all that color--it's just a happy thing!

5 comments:
Wow, honey -- you had a busy morning! I'm glad to not have to pick up broken crayons and wrappers, anymore.
Did you take those pictures, or did you find them on a website somewhere? They look really good.
ILY,
Jarom
I took them myself, thank you. :)
Very clever, sister-o-mine! I've been wanting to do that with our bucket of broken crayons!
Laura
Becky, how sad it is that I am posting on your blog when we live so close to each other??? We have got to get over these colds and have you over to play!
I LOVE the pictures--they really do look professional. And what a great idea. I can't get over it.
Can I order a couple of sets? You should start up a buisness! what a great idea. You never cease to amaze me!
Marbs
Post a Comment