3.29.2007

jack's first blog post . . .

Today Jack asked me to take a picture of him with a word he'd spelled with one of his flipbooks so that I could put it on my blog. At the time, I was feeding Anna, but of course as soon as I could I pulled out the camera and asked Jack how and where he'd like the picture taken. After following his careful instructions, this is what we got. And now for some words from Jack . . .

Um, BUG. The end letter is G. The story book is a rectangle. Hmmmm. I'm holding it in my hands. Hmmmm. The U is red because it's a vowel. Vowels stick words together. That's it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack, you work really hard to remember the letters and spell words--I'm so proud of you! -Dad

Laura said...

Wow Jack! You are an amazing speller! I can't wait to hear you read a book to me. Maybe you could call me on the webcam sometime and read me a story, okay? I love you!

Koch Clan said...

Man, what a smarty pants. So cute. Where did you find that book. I would like to get one.

Becky said...

Brandi- I found the book at Target last fall in their school supplies section. I'm sure you could find something similar at Utah/Idaho School Supply--does that still exist out there? Good luck!