spring
The weather in Utah has been such a HUGE treat for us and the kids especially have enjoyed playing outside. First thing in the morning the kids are begging to play in the backyard and well past dark they're asking to go outside for some more play time. Today, we went to Temple Square and I attempted to take some cute pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes. I failed completely to get the sweet little portrait I had envisioned (what was I thinking?) but managed to get a few decent snapshots. Here are a couple of them from the camera I borrowed from my dad so that I could upload and post them while we are still in Utah. When we get home, I'll be able to see the ones I took on my camera better. Maybe there will be a surprise success in one of those shots.
It was fun to see the spring flowers (not that you can see any in these photos--those pictures are on the other camera) and feel the warm sun for at least a few hours. Hopefully we can take this beautiful spring weather home with us!
4 comments:
What cute kids you are Jack and Olivia! Where's Anna though?? The weather looks much better than what they've been getting back home in the east! Enjoy!
YOU are in Utah?????? he he! I didnt know that. good luck on bringing the weather back with you.... its all snowy again!
It is snowy and frigid in New York, so have fun while you can, kids! I love your Easter clothes. Olivia, you look darling; Jack, you look so grown up! I love you! -Dad
Oliva...you are soo beautiul..and I am impressed that you keep that in your hair.You have the same dress as Emily and Rachel! Jack...you handsome one! Come on down to Ca. you are so close!! Can't wait to see you in the summer!Emily LOVES to look at your blog Becky!
Marbs and Emily
Post a Comment