A Mother like NO Other . . .
To all the women out there . . . Happy Mothers Day!
Most especially though . . .
HaPpY MotHeRs dAy, MOM!
I am the luckiest girl that ever there was! Honestly. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't rely on the incredible example my mother is, as I fumble through my own existence of motherhood . My mom is an AMAZING woman of strength, faith, generosity, love, compassion, service, patience, creativity, charity, selflessness, and beauty--inside and out. I could never say enough to adequately describe what a wonderful person she is. That she raised six children (maintaining her sanity) and raised them well is a testimony of her character.
I love you, MOM!
Thanks for the countless sacrifices you made for me. Thanks for teaching me in so many ways what it means to be a good mother. Thanks for always lending a listening ear and for supporting me in ways no one else can. I pray, for my children, that I can become more like you and give them a life as beautiful as the one I have because of you. I hope you had a wonderful day and that you know how much I wish I could give you a real hug instead of this cyber one!
To the other influential mothers who have touched my life. . . Thank you for the examples you are to me and for the ways that you've enriched my life and those of my children. I love you, too.
To my wonderful husband and my three sweet children . . . Thanks for making this day such a special one! I could have no greater joy and feel no greater love than I do as a mother and wife. I am truly blessed!




2 comments:
What a neat post. I love that you put the first picture of each child with you. So cute.
Becks...you made me tear up! I loved all of the pictures. Yep...your mom is just awesome...and you are so fortunate to have so much of her spill into you. You are a fantastic mom and friend. Happy Mother's Day...all year long.
--Marbs
Post a Comment