tagged by my little sis. . .
My little sister Marianne tagged me a couple days ago. Here ya go!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Honeymooning in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
2. Finishing my last semester at BYU
3. Working as a TA in one of my Family Relations classes.
4. Singing in choir.
5. Looking for a post college job.
Five things I have to do today:
1. Return the console table I bought this morning (after putting it together I noticed the corner was all banged up. . . grrr.)
2. Clean my kitchen.
3. Clean my living room.
4. Clean the rest of my house.
5. Take the kids to their last swimming lesson for this session.
Five snacks I love:
1. Red grapes (the good ones that are plump, crisp and sweet)
2. Cottage cheese and potato chips with a touch of Mrs. Dash
3. Frozen Hostess Cupcakes
4. A spoonful of peanut butter and some chocolate chips
5. chips and salsa
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our student loans
2. Adopt a baby
3. Travel the world with Jarom . . . starting with Australia and then Europe and then Africa and then . . .
4. Buy a vacation home someplace WARM
5. Build my dream home and then fully furnish and decorate it
Five places I have lived:
1. Stockton, CA
2. Heber City, UT
3. Shrewsbury, MA
4. East Setauket, NY
5. Ithaca, NY
Five jobs I've had:
1. Retirement Services Specialist - Fidelity Investments
2. Clothing Sales person - Mountain Fever
3. House Cleaner
4. Sales - Williams Sonoma
5. Tutor/Special Needs Assistant
Five people I tag:
1. LL
2. Laura G.
3. Audrey M.
4. Julie C.
5. Tammy S.
3 comments:
Thanks for playing;)
Fun! I've never been tagged before. Going to do this right now! :)
glad Australia was top on your list! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment