sandwich anyone???
Olivia created her very own recipe the other day at lunch. I don't even remember what the real lunch was supposed to be, but from the selection on the table she invented the
CARROT SANDWICH.
Sound good? Wait until you hear what it entails. . .
First you take a slice of bread, cover it with mustard and then spread it all around.
Second you add a little ketchup and spread that around.
And last but not least, you add the piece de resistance. . . sliced carrots.
Top those off with another slice of bread and you have Olivia's signature sandwich--simple. yet tasty? Here are a few pictures of her explaining the process and showing off her handiwork.
(contrary to what the above picture seems to be illustrating, she is not about to lose her lunch)
YUM!
Anyone want to come over for lunch??
4 comments:
How funny! I can't believe she actually ate it! Did she finish it off???!?
I can just hear Olivia: "Fiwst you dotta put da mustawd on it. Den da ketsip. Den da cawwots." I love her little voice!
she is SO grown up. Beautiful little lady. Can't say much for her lunch choice..yuck. Good for her for healthy eating!
:)
How did she like it?
She actually seemed to like it quite a bit. . . though she hasn't asked to make it again. If I remember right she finished the whole thing and the bites that Jack and Anna took were well received too. Crazy kids! Just the sound of it makes me want to hurl. :)
Post a Comment