speechless
How about this beauty?
Jarom gave me this lovely dress for my birthday. What a gem. I think Jarom was a little disappointed that I didn't assume that he WASN'T joking from the get go. After I opened my new dress he handed me a letter delivering the happy surprise he had arranged for my birthday. He had covertly arranged for a babysitter so that I could go shopping without kids in tow for the entire afternoon! It was a great "day off" for me. He insisted though that I try on the glorious gown he'd purchased and that we get a photo of me in my new duds. I especially love that I could put it on OVER my pajamas and I think my bedhead adds another beautiful touch to the whole picture.
Thanks for the fun (and funny) birthday surprise Jarom! I had a great day. :)
Thanks for the fun (and funny) birthday surprise Jarom! I had a great day. :)
8 comments:
what a guy! and what a dress! :)
Glad you had a nice day...hope you were able to find some fun stuff on your shopping adventure!
So when Luke saw this picture, he asked,"did she like it?" not realizing it was a joke. Made me laugh. Glad you had a great birthday and got to have an afternoon off. You deserve it- and some more probably:) Have a wonderful trip and please some sun back here!!!!!
It's even better than you described it over the phone! Thanks for the picture.
Happy birthday! Sorry that I'm late (and lame). That is a fantastic birthday dress, and an even better surprise. Hmm. Maybe I will leave your post up on the computer in the hopes that Scott will read it and decide to arrange for babysitting too!
Wow! Where did he pick up such a chic, vintage piece?! The nice thing about it is it looks like one that you could wear all year long, smart shopping Jarom! Hee Hee! Talk to you soon!
That's is so clever...I can see Troy doing something like that.
oh he's a card! Hope ya had a great day lovely friend. xoxox
Hello?? Where are you?! Did my birthday gift put you off blogging forever? -Jarom
Post a Comment