Um, hello? Your updating your blog again:) Good to see some posts. Nathan is a doll... can't wait to see him soon! AND, way to go Jack. That's so awesome!!
So cute, Becky! He seems like such a happy little guy. And, I love the post about Jack's art --- such a talented kid. Glad to hear that the Wrens are doing well. Miss you guys!
We're an official family from the land of cheese! We are all settling in to "real" life relatively well. Mothering Jack, Olivia, and Anna keeps me running in circles and pulling my hair out--I love it though!
5 comments:
he is SO DARN CUTE!
adorable little guy.
ohhhhhhhh, i want to give that boy the biggest hug! will you guys please move to seattle already?
So sweet! I'll bet Jarom is over the moon about that word :-)
Um, hello? Your updating your blog again:) Good to see some posts. Nathan is a doll... can't wait to see him soon! AND, way to go Jack. That's so awesome!!
So cute, Becky! He seems like such a happy little guy. And, I love the post about Jack's art --- such a talented kid. Glad to hear that the Wrens are doing well. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment