Learning as I go
Another Monday. Another 10 loads of laundry. Another two seconds to come figure out if I can do something cool to my Blog. I'm still trying to figure all this stuff out. I successfully added a hit counter last night and today I tried to create a list of previous posts--a few glitches with that one still. I'm having a great time with this new project and highly recommend it to you all!
Jack and Livi have been pretending that they live on Saturn today. They keep packing toys in Livi's stroller and wishing me goodbye as they leave to go "home". Apparently, you only have to take an elevator to get to Saturn! Lucky us, Jack and Olivia have an elevator in their closet behind their clothes. Anybody want to vacation on Saturn? We should start selling tickets for our elevator--better yet, vacation packages.
Cute kids.
Time's up. Jack is calling and Anna is squealing.
No comments:
Post a Comment