Friday FUN!
I meant to post this Friday, but that day (and the one after it, for that matter) just seemed to slip right through my fingers. . .
All the same, Friday was indeed FUN! To mix things up a little, I let the kids finger paint with chocolate pudding (expecting a giant mess and hoping for a lot of fun).
Jack was extremely hesitant about painting at first--he REALLY didn't want to get his shirt (or his fingers) dirty. After some convincing, Jack decided it wasn't so bad to get his fingers dirty if he could lick them clean.
In contrast, Olivia had no issues with getting her shirt messy and certainly no issues eating pudding with her fingers! She probably spent more time eating than painting, but I suppose that is half the fun! The kids are hopeful for another pudding painting adventure and since it didn't create the disaster I expected, I suppose we may well be pudding Picassos again soon! Here are a few of the lickable masterpieces we created. . .
1 comment:
Becky, Just wanted to let you know I love the Blog.. I check it out every couple of days. You are a great mommy and have really great ideas for activities and fun stuff to do I will have to do some of them with Christian and Calista.. Take Care.. Love Sarah
Post a Comment