menu motivation . . .
I found this great blog, this week for dinner, that I think will become a helpful resource as I continue in my plight to plan menus (and actually cook them) for my family. Planning always seems to be the hardest part for me. . .
5 comments:
Hi Becky! So fun to see your blog! Your littles have grown soooo much! I love all of your videos! This dinner blog sounds fab, when I feel better I think I will give some a try (I'm getting over a nasty stomach virus.) Take care! ~Liz
I now live for your blogs, and you haven't posted since Monday, what's up!!! It's not like you have anything else going on! Hee Hee! You know I am kidding, but I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog and am anxiously awainting the next entry. Liz
I love that menu idea. I try to make weekly menus too and I get hung up on what to cook. And the kids are so cute. Jack is so smart. He will have to be a dr when he grows up. And Olivia is so cute and I love her hair. And Anna is so tiny. How sweet. Great ideas too for melting crayons and pudding painting. I might have to steal those.
Becks...you are my inspiration! You are the queen blogger and the creative queen! You and your little family are beautiful. I love checking up on your blog! This menue sight is pretty cool! That too is my unltimate hang up "what do I make today?"
MARBS
Hey Beck! I'm waiting for a new update!! :-) Hope you're all doing well.
Love, Laura
Post a Comment