2.15.2007

Fun Stuff

I'm attempting to include links in this post. Since starting on this blogging adventure, I've come across some very cool things online.

My first favorite is this. I was just introduced to it today by one of my good friends. I love this place and knew that I must share it with others. Good music that you know you love and new music to discover.

My next favorite is this. As you know from previous posts, color makes me happy and so does this website! I could shop the day away . . . by color.

If you've a weakness for games, I found this link on a friend's blog and couldn't help but play a few.

I have this friend. She is amazingly cool. She wrote a book. She had it published. Check out her website! Read her book! Wait in anticipation for the sequel to her book coming this June!! Cool.
Yes, very cool!

It's fun stuff.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cool links. I love the Pandora website. That's awesome!

Chelsea Parsons said...

Bout time you told me about your blog lady!!!!! tis so fun hey!!!!