2.14.2007

Happy Heart Day!

I LOVE Valentines Day!

I love pink.
I love red.
I love fancy breakfast.
I love 15 inches of snow that cause school to be cancelled!
I love having an extra day at home with Jarom.
I love watching my kids in the snow.
I love hot chocolate (so does Olivia).
I love love notes.
I love Olivia.
I love Jack.
I love Anna.
I love Jarom.
I love my family.

I love this day!

Hope you have a good one too!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You are so ambitious Becky! I'm sitting here feeling guilty and trying to come up with some clever thing to make for dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day since I haven't done anything yet! I was too lazy to get up at 6:00 a.m. to make a fancy breakfast for Valentine's Day. Hope you enjoy the rest of your snow day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, honey, for the wonderful breakfast in the morning and chocolate fondue in the evening! We love you, too. -jw

Anonymous said...

Becks...you are amazing...you put Martha Stewart to shame!! You are awesome!
Marbs