2.21.2007

The things we do . . .

Last night Anna was laughing like crazy and of course when we got the camera out she clammed up a little. Here's a quick video of cute Anna laughing at her crazy mom. The things we do to get our babies to laugh . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I love your sweet laugh so much. Thank you for the joy you bring to our home! -Dad

Chelsea Parsons said...

Sooo sweet. Brandi will be happy you have posted a video of Anna, she wanted to see her! Glad you worked out the video thing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Betty! I can only hope to be as cute as you!!! This was so fun to look at! I will put it as one of my fav pages so I check it more often! The lesson from Jack was AWESOME!!! It's crazy how much Whitchurch Anna has in her. Thanks for sharing you fam! Talk to you soon, Liz