Tagged
I was just tagged by my friend Ally. The deal is that you have to write 5 interesting things about yourself and then "tag" someone else. So, I'm tagging Laura and Chelsea!
Here are the 5 most interesting things about me that I can think of right now . . .
1. I chased a pickpocket through a train station in Italy (while carrying an enormous backpack) to retrieve a phone card he had stolen from me. I gave the guy a good scolding (in english, of course) grabbed what I hoped was my card from the dozens he fanned out in front of me and returned to the pay phone to figure out how to use the thing. Good memories, hey Marbs?
2. My thumb is double jointed because I forced it to be. In third grade I saw a girl twist her thumb around backwards and hold her hand in a fist. I wanted to do it too--bad enough that I spent hours twisting my thumb around (as much as I could) and holding it in place with my other hand. The result (eventually). . . this:
3. I've never mowed a lawn--ever. Now that I've made it 31 years, it's become a secret (well, not so secret anymore) goal of mine to never mow a lawn during my life. Good luck to me!
4. I backpacked through Europe (11 countries, 42 cities) for 6.5 weeks almost 10 years ago. Awesome trip--highly recommend it!
5. I love goat cheese.
1 comment:
Auuuugggg...do I have to!!! I will though...just let me think for a while!!! I wanna talk to you about your tripping around too...that's so cool.
Post a Comment