fAShiOn DiVa
Olivia made her first fashion purchase decision yesterday. We found some very cute and very inexpensive dresses at H&M and this is the one Olivia picked--I held a bunch up and let her choose the one she wanted. The picture is a little fuzzy, but it captures her personality for sure!
What do you think?
Just for fun (and partly to see if she'd keep choosing the same dress) I had her pick from several different groups of designs and every time she picked the same one. The print is a little funky and wild, but so is Miss O.
Here she is modeling the one I chose . . .
Lucky me to have daughters! And to have daughters (at least one so far) who like to shop!
5 comments:
Nice dresses, sweetheart! You look beautiful!! -Dad
Olivia is so cute! I love her curly hair. I think I said that before. And I love the dresses. I love to dress up little girls. And Olivia has such great fashion sense!
One of many reasons why she is my favorite little girl! My heart melts everytime I see her personality shine.
-Julie
I like her style Becky!!! The dress you chose is cute but hers.... oh baby, its a statement!!
Olivia...you diva! I love shopping with my Emmy too. She sure has a taste of her own. So many girls at school let their mom's still pick out their outfits. Not Emmy...she has got her own style down pat! She is a shoe lady too! She saves her own money to buy shoes. She has more pairs than I do and she is always picking what shoes I should buy! Girls are greatfun to shop with and shop for!
Post a Comment