3.06.2007

SWEET DEAL!

Jarom and I took the kids to the mall tonight for an ice cream treat (we had a good potty training day--hooray!) and on our way out I saw this very cute bag next to a huge sign at Bath and Body Works that said FREE with any purchase. I thought surely there is some minimum amount you have to spend (like $25 or more), but decided to check it out just in case. HAPPY DAY, it is truly free with ANY purchase. It's a simple lined bag with a few pockets inside and after purchasing a bottle of soap for $5, I got to bring it home. I couldn't keep a deal like this to myself, so if any of you are looking for a cute bag for church or a springy replacement for your purse/diaper bag hurry to Bath&Body! The deal is only running for 4 days at the store here. I'm not sure how long it will be online, but it's available there too!

5 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

Nice Becks!!!!! I love a good bargain but I have made so many bags lately that to buy one would have my pocket money banned for sure!!!! He he! I shall check you out on Sunday sporting your new bag!

Laura said...

I just found out that it is an in-store only special . . Just FYI.

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky, thanks for the tip. Momma's got a brand-new bag. ;)

Jon Chang said...

Hey becky, finally found time to check out your blog, and may I humbly say: Best blog ever!

Andy said...

Thanks for the tip Becky! After reading this I got one, and called everyone I know. Now my Mom, my sister, and three friends all got one. THANKS! Free is great, but CUTE free is even better.