winter wonder

It's still pretty cold here in NY, but it didn't deter our little family from taking a "hike" to see the frozen Taughannock waterfall! Jarom pulled Jack and Livi on a sled and I pushed Anna in our super off-roading stroller. We all had a great time (especially the kids) and enjoyed seeing the winter wonderland we live in. Here are a few pictures (one unfrozen falls shot from two summers ago and one frozen falls shot) a slideshow of more pictures from our adventure and a video of Jarom pulling the kiddos.


2 comments:
The pictures are so cute. I have to say we never braved the weather and hiked to see the falls. We did go in the summer but not the winter. I love that stroller still that you have.
Breathtaking! That is all I can say. Was it a long hike? Nothing like Tanzbodili right? I loved the slide show! I love being able to know what is going on with you and yours!
Post a Comment