4.27.2007

craziness a comin'

This past week flew by! I can't believe it's the weekend already AND I can't believe that we have just one month before we move!!

Somehow, I think life is going to get a little CRaZy around here for a while.

I do have a list of posts I want to put up--we've done some cool things around town recently and I have the pictures to prove it. So, for those of you wondering when I'm going to put something new (and hopefully interesting) on here, hang tight. I will. I'm just not sure when.

For now, I at least need to shout out

CONGRATULATIONS!!

to my younger (but much smarter) sister who graduated today from the Nursing program at BYU.

Way to go, Marianne!! WOO HOO and HURRAH! You did it!! I'm proud of you!
Love, Becky

And to the rest of you reading this . . .
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Chelsea Parsons said...

wow Becks... did that craziness take over, havent heard from you in AGES! Today looks GREAT for photos.... 5.45pm ish??????