4.18.2007

flip flop

Since the "Spring" weather in these parts isn't encouraging thoughts of summer, I went ahead and found my own encouragement . . . the perfect flip flops (and then I bought some)! I am a devoted flip flop wearer in the summer--you'd be hard pressed to find my feet adorned with anything else (except maybe on Sundays). The good ol' cheap flip flops were my standard issue until my good friend Liz introduced me to these beauties . . .
The Teva Olowahu flip flop. OH, how I wish you could FEEL how ridiculously comfortable they are!! Believe me when I say that if you wear a pair of these you'll find it extremely difficult to wear any other flip flop ever again! I love that they're a little more strappy than a regular flip flop. I think this style is very cute too. . . the Elina--it's new this year. The down side is that they are a little pricey ($22/pair) but they are SO WORTH every penny! Really. You'll feel like you're walking on clouds all day . . .

I just got a promotional email from Teva.com and they're offering FREE overnight shipping through tomorrow (no coupon code neccessary). So, I thought that maybe someone out there reading this in the next 24 hours might be interested in experiencing a little flip flop heaven and that I'd better share . . . just in case. My apologies if you're not one for flip flops and for posting a self-made Teva commercial (they're not paying me--I wish!). But really, you should try them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, Becky, Becky...you are getting me into so much trouble. First the bag, and now this...

Marbell Payne said...

Believe me you...I know and can truly testify to how comfy these are. I have 2 pair, a solid black, and a blue and green mix. I love them...and I have worn them out pretty bad living in California. My sister and a few friends here are stuck on them too. Now there is no going back to regular flip flops!---ENJOY!!!
MARBS

Chelsea Parsons said...

Becky.. Im coming over tomorrow to see em in real life and squeeze my foot into yours to see if I like em!!!! I just put in my size (8) and the colour I wanted and they didnt have my size till May 21st....... but that's still in time for Italy!!!!

Liz said...

Those are cute! When we lived in Santa Barbara, a friend of mine's hubby worked for the shoe company that makes Teva's. They used to get tons of shoes for FREE! I wish he still worked there! Anyway, I may have to get some too, because these are definitely more comfy than regular flip flops!

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
just got some of your news via your blog. I love your blog!!!You have such a special family and reading and seeing the photo's makes me miss you guys so much. sending love your way: Galia

Anonymous said...

Becky,
I just ordered a pair, conservative black on black, and can't wait to be walking on clouds.
Love,
JONI
p.s. they are still offering free shipping as of 6/3/07