4.03.2007

to cut or not to cut?!?

So, I think Olivia needs a haircut. I can't even believe I'm considering this!! Her curls are SO cute and there are plenty of days that I wish her hair was mine, but all that hair is beginning to get a bit unruly and I think maybe a little haircut will help.


WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Here are some pictures I took this morning to help me decide . . .













It seems like if I cut that bottom row of curls off in the back that her hair will be more even and look a little more "styled".

It's just hair, right? It'll grow back, right? But will it still be curly?




OH!
What to do?!?

6 comments:

Laura said...

I think it would look great to just even out her length. You wouldn't have to cut that much off, and I would bet that her curls will stay! Good luck!

Laura said...

P.S. I love the crib tent in the background . . . ah, the memories!

Chelsea Parsons said...

yep, just that bit from the bottom! when she is only that young, a little shorter is so much easier. I just lobbed all Bethan's off on Sunday so she now has a bob! We love it!

Laura said...

I think it's cute the way it is! Leave it! (Emma's response)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! I love those boing boing curls. I think if you even it out it won't do a thing to the curls. Go for it girl! It looks like she is in for life with curls. Lucky girl. My Rachel had curls but they are less and less now. SO sad. By the way, thanks for the crib tent tip. We now are the proud parents of twinlets who can't get out of their cribs!! AHHH a moment of piece.

Rachel said...

DON'T DO IT!!!! I'm kidding. I fought cutting Ethan's curls the first time but they came back stronger than ever once they were shorter. (until he was 3, then they mellowed out) Although it hurts a bit to just toss them away! She is so darling. . . definitely need after pictures!