sassy
Well, it's done. My spunky little girl has a sassy new doo! Olivia and I went to the salon down the street for her very first haircut yesterday. She was SO excited and I was SO nervous. Chopping off those curls was almost as hard as I thought it would be. But, I LOVE her new look and the curls are still here for now!
Olivia sat down in the waiting area and happily told everyone she saw that she was getting a haircut as I snapped the last photo of her "baby" pigtails.


7 comments:
Cute! I love the new doo!!
WOW Olivia! You look like such a "big girl" now! I wish my hair looked as cute as yours does! I love you and miss you!
So Cute!!! She looks great!
That is too cute. I love her hair and I love how she was excited to get her hair cut.
Calvin looked at the picture of Olivia's new haircut and said, "Isn't Olivia CUTE?" The lovefest continues. :)
how much was a kids cut at Satori? And who did it? Thats where I plan to go for a hair cut for me when i get up the guts!!!!
Too cute!! Olivia...you sat so still..I am impressed!!
Post a Comment