5.29.2007

happy graduation and house hunting

Well, things are full-fledged crazy in our lives right now. Until I have a little more time to blog details about the fun stuff going on, here's a ridiculously abbreviated account of the last week.

Jarom officially graduated with his MBA!! WOO HOO--two hard years done!!

We've officially moved from NY and are now about to begin our house hunt in WI.

Tomorrow is our first day of finding the perfect first house for our little family. Wish us luck!!

7 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

you got to Wisconsin ok??? How was the drive....energy chunks give you energy?! Hope you find something perfectly YOU! Miss you!

Koch Clan said...

Good luck! You will find something. We might head out to Chicago this fall for a PhD so we would be somewhat close. That would be fun! Post pics of the house when you find one.

Marbell Payne said...

You guys are filled with adventures. I love it. I hear the great lake areas are beautiful. Good luck with the house hunt. When are you bound for Utah? It looks like I might be there after all for a quick weekend in June or July...but I would love hook up even if only for a few hours. Hang in there!

Rachel said...

Congrats to all of you on Graduation and such. Can't wait to see the photos of the big day, the big house, the big kids. . .

Anonymous said...

Anna is getting so Big!!!

Liz Ward said...

Wahoos all around!!! I can't wait to see you when you get here! Good luck finding a house and don't hesitate to call Dallen's friend Scott Rackham who lives there, in the stake presidency etc.(I can get you info if you need). Love you!!! Liz

Liz Ward said...

Wahoos all around!!! I can't wait to see you when you get here! Good luck finding a house and don't hesitate to call Dallen's friend Scott Rackham who lives there, in the stake presidency etc.(I can get you info if you need). Love you!!! Liz