Anna is getting so big and her personality is really starting to emerge. She's trying to "talk" and loves to growl and laugh. We love her smiles and couldn't resist sharing one of our favorites . . .
Look how cute Anna is! I think she is just LOVING having the entire bathtub AND mom and dad all to herself! I can't wait to see her and play with her in a few more weeks!
Hi Becky! I found your blog searching through Allie's blog. It has been so fun to read up on your family life and your everyday doings. Your children are adorable and you are such a good mom. Keep the posts coming, they're thoroughly entertaining! :) *Merianne
Becky - I got to your blog from Amanda's blog, who I knew from the U. Funny enough, I live in Milwaukee. Did you find a house yet? I live about 2 miles from Scott Rackham, the guy everyone is telling you to call - he's great, I hope you did call him. Are you in Parkway ward? Email me if you have time... josiejean@gmail.com
me again..... where are you. missing you like crazy! ran by your house on friday...it looked bare and empty. I wanna see some Becky and Jarom news........
We're an official family from the land of cheese! We are all settling in to "real" life relatively well. Mothering Jack, Olivia, and Anna keeps me running in circles and pulling my hair out--I love it though!
6 comments:
Look how cute Anna is! I think she is just LOVING having the entire bathtub AND mom and dad all to herself! I can't wait to see her and play with her in a few more weeks!
awwwwww! So how did things go in wisconsin? And where are you now?
Darling girl!!! She has gotten so big already! Any luck on the house hunting?!! Happy Hunting!
Hi Becky! I found your blog searching through Allie's blog. It has been so fun to read up on your family life and your everyday doings. Your children are adorable and you are such a good mom. Keep the posts coming, they're thoroughly entertaining! :)
*Merianne
Becky -
I got to your blog from Amanda's blog, who I knew from the U. Funny enough, I live in Milwaukee. Did you find a house yet? I live about 2 miles from Scott Rackham, the guy everyone is telling you to call - he's great, I hope you did call him. Are you in Parkway ward? Email me if you have time... josiejean@gmail.com
me again..... where are you. missing you like crazy! ran by your house on friday...it looked bare and empty. I wanna see some Becky and Jarom news........
Post a Comment