8.13.2007

coming soon to a blog near you

I have been an absolute blogging slacker this summer.

I'll own it.

It's time. Since I don't count this announcement as a real post I won't say that I'm back yet. However, I'm coming back soon! This week. I've got posts brewing in my head and pictures waiting anxiously to see their debut.

Stay tuned . . .

8 comments:

Koch Clan said...

YEA! I am glad to hear it. I can't wait to see pics. My sister in law just moved to wisconsin and loves it. Can't wait to hear about it.

Laura said...

YAY! I've been going through withdrawls . . . can't wait to see your next post!

Liz said...

It's about time! Can't wait to see the 'real' post!

Rachel said...

YEA!!! I've checked almost every day wondering where the heck you were! You owe us big, little lady! I'm making Salsa in a couple of weeks! Wish you were here to squish those tomatoes with!

Chelsea Parsons said...

About bloody time! And that's a whopping house you got there! Plant some trees!

Amanda said...

Bout time you got your blog on.

Unknown said...

Hey, I thought you were going to leave a new post, this week! You better get crackin', there's only 13 hours to go . . .
(p.s. I love you, honey.)

Sean said...

I've wondered where you've been vacationing!