Return from Neverland??
Well, it took me a lot longer than I expected to post something here. I really did have several posts I wanted to put up--the problem is I can't remember what they are now. I've neglected my blog and I guess now I'm suffering from blogger's block!
Life is definitely crazy around these parts! Less than three weeks and we're off . . .
So, here's a picture of Anna that pretty well sums up her status on the totem pole of need on this particular day. Poor sweet thing couldn't wait any longer for me to put her down for a nap.Sorry, Anna!
More to come . . . I've got to get out of this rut and find some fun things to post! For now, I think I'll try to figure out a way to make my blog header cooler by reading this handy
3 comments:
Woo Hoo! I did it! I learned something new today! Now I can start to find the perfect photo for my banner. . .
Hey BEcky! I can't beleive it's been a whole year since we were in the same spot! It is craziness, but it's fun. So was I right? Was the second year leaps and bounds better? :)
Love the new header. Where did you learn how?
Post a Comment