9.13.2007

bad hair day??

This is how Jack's hair dried this morning after his bath. . .

This was our conversation following his self-observation:
J: Mom, my hair looks kind of girly today.
Me: Oh, yeah?
J: (sighing) Yeah. But, that's okay because people will still know I'm a boy because of the handsome clothes I'm wearing. . . and because of the way I speak.

10 comments:

Becky said...

Jack has since clarified that his hair looks "GIRLY" because it's straight on the top and curly at the bottom. That just happens to be his favorite of Olivia's hair styles. . . good thing he has some handsome clothes to balance out his softer side!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! Not only because he is the cutest little boy with the funniest comments. I love it because Jack is hair conscious, makes me proud ;)
His clothing is quite handsome, no question about it!!!
They're all adorable....and so full of personality!
Laura

Liz said...

Cute conversation! I love the way little minds work!

Laura said...

Jack, I love you! You are such a little man . . . and the poses are great! We miss you!

Amanda said...

This little boy is a gem - and may I say, there is nothing wrong with a man loving fashion and having an au currant hairstyle!

tamara s. said...

So cute!!! This totally cracked Kevin up! What a sweetie! And yes, he does have VERY handsome clothes on. :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

his hair rocks! As does the colour of that wall. Way to go BEcks!!!!

Sean said...

Great self-confidence Jack. You'll be a lady-killer with that sly grin.

Anonymous said...

Jack, my boy--you are so funny! Becky, thanks for preserving these precious memories!

Jocee Bergeson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.