9.10.2007

salsa

It's that time of year again--salsa season! I was a little crazy this year and made four batches! My friend Breyn and I made the salsa together (since working as a team is much more fun than salsa-ing solo) and split the four batches. As time consuming as the process is, by the time we did the fourth batch we'd mastered the process and were quite efficient! We each ended up with what will hopefully last a year--about 30 pints. SO, Bring on the tacos, the chips, the quesadillas, the enchiladas I've got the salsa to go! YUM!

6 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Fun and yummy. Loved your shirt too!

Anonymous said...

Holy Salsa!! I'm coming over for lunch...wouldn't that be fun! Your house looks great...and you look pretty great yourself.

Rachel said...

AH! I've got it on my to do list for this week, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to make it! I hope I do! We miss that yummy salsa!

Liz said...

Yum! You both look like you are having fun! So did Breyn end up near you guys? She always looks so hip and stylish!

Anonymous said...

Ok Becky I have been wanting to make salsa forever but I havent taken the time to search for a recipe and all that. Since I am sure yours is as tasty as can be, would you mind sending me your recipe and instructions (Since your not very busy haha) BTW the newsletter was great! cjnsarah2@msn.com

Kristen said...

Becky, is there anything you don't do? Looks like you guys had a fun day! (Love your t-shirt, too ;) )
I'm having fun catching up on you all through your blog!!
Kristen R