mosquito bite
Poor Olivia got bit by a nasty mosquito last Saturday. This is what her eye looked like when she woke up Sunday morning. When she saw herself in the mirror she laughed and thought she looked pretty funny. Jarom told her she looked like a pirate and so she spent the rest of the day randomly exclaiming
"ARGGHH! Ahoy thar Matey!"
Funny girl. The swelling took a couple days to go away and now she's just left with a lovely reddish bruise. She looks like someone socked her in the eye. I'm sure in a few more days she'll be back to her beautiful self!
4 comments:
Poor Olivia!! You do look like a pirate . . . a very pretty one. And I like the jammies and yellow shirt you're wearing in the pictures! I remember Emma in those! :-) I hope your eye feels better soon.
Poor Baby!
Poor little Livi! She's still beautiful, even with a swollen eye!
LOVE this blog Becky!!! It's so great to stay up to date on you and the family. The house looks amazing, we're so happy for the Wrens!!! Keep the stories and pictures coming and tell the family HELLLOOOOO from the Massachusetts clan.
Love, Laura
Olivia you look just like your mom in Florence Italy summer '97!! Becks you did't forget about that did you? You had quite the pirate eye as well! Our family even knows the memory/story. I love Olivia's attitude toward the whole episode...what a trooper of a gal!
Post a Comment