10.11.2007

anna's big day

Time has passed so quickly and my baby is growing up! Anna is an absolute delight we all adore her.

Happy Birthday Anna!


10 comments:

Susan said...

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday Anna! Hope you enjoyed your very own birthday cake! We love you!

Laura said...

Yay for Anna! I love your big pink cake and cheesy little smile! Happy Birthday to you!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Anna! Her two front teeth are too cute, peeking through all the frosting. Can't believe it was just a year ago that Becky was holding her in the hospital room...Anna was so tiny! We miss you!!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Those teeth are adoreable!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I can't believe it's been a year already. Look at all that beautiful dark hair! E is so jealous.

Marbell Payne said...

Hooray for Anna! What a milestone!Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Liz said...

Look at that pink grin! Did she get the whole cake?

Marianne said...

I'm so lame! Sorry I forgot to tell Anna Happy Birthday the other day when I was on the phone with you. I can't believe she is already a year old. Unreal how fast time goes. The pink cake is awesome!! She is adorable. We love you Anna!

Chelsea Parsons said...

what did you let her do to that cake!!!!! HAppy birthday cute girl!

tamara s. said...

Oh my goodness!Happy Birthday to beautiful Anna! What a great picure! We can't wait to see you all!!!!