I'm thankful for time.
Jarom and I went to Chicago today to celebrate our 9
th anniversary (a little late) while our friends watched the kids for us. It was a
fabulous day!
THANKS hon! We ate lunch at the
Walnut Room saw the matinee showing of
WICKED and stopped for frozen custard on the way home. We had a great time. As we were driving home, I started thinking about how thankful I am for time--for so many reasons. Without rambling on for too long. . . I'm grateful that I have time to spend with my family and friends. . . time to tell them that I love them. I'm grateful that I have time to stay at home and raise my children . . . that I have time to influence them for good and teach them the things that are important in life. I'm grateful that I have time to learn from my mistakes and try again . . . time to be a little kinder, a little better, a little stronger. Time is a blessing I'm thankful to have and I hope I can make the most of it and use it wisely.
3 comments:
amen. well said, sista.
loving these thankful things Anna..... Happy anniversary guys!
Happy Anniversary!! Did you love Wicked? We love it! We saw it the two of us and then took Emily to see it after watching her enjoy the music/storyline all summer. She loved it as well. I am loving your thankful blog. Very inspiring!
Post a Comment