giving thanks #11
I'm thankful for Anna.
Sweet little Anna. It's been a week of milestones for Anna and as I watch her grow and change so quickly I am continually reminded of how thankful I am to have her in my life. She truly is a darling. Her personality is really starting to take shape and she will be as full of spunk and humor and attitude as another little Wren (or two) that I know. Anna makes my heart smile. She loves to hug and cuddle and lay her head on my shoulder. She is a happy HAPPY baby and rarely complains (even when she has two ear infections!!). It really seems so strange to me that she is already 13 months old (today!). My baby is growing up!! This past week she started to walk and tonight she perfected her first real dance move (prior to this she would only bop and/or shake her head and sometimes kick her right foot in excitement). For your enjoyment here's a little clip of both some walking and dancing.
I love you Anna and I hope you always know that!
3 comments:
Olivia scooting by here just takes teh cake! So sweet. . .
I look forward to these THANKFUL blogs. It's a great reminder of the simple blessings we enjoy each day. I too am thankful for each of your sweet babies....I feel like a proud Granmother as I watch and hear about you with your kids. It always makes me smile. You are such a cute mom! and a fabulous friend. Hope your holidays are enjoyable. Will you post your new address so we can send you a Christmas card...
We love you guys!
Lewis Clan
Kevin and I watched this video at least 10 times! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her dance moves in person!
Post a Comment