giving thanks #12
I'm thankful for my favorite cookbook. 
This is easily one of my favorite FAVORITE cookbooks. I have yet to make a recipe from this book that isn't worthy of making again (and again . . . and again). It is awesome! When I lived on Long Island one of my good friends made the most amazing food and when I started asking for the recipes she shared her secret. . . this book. If you want one for yourself--believe me, you do--you can buy one here from the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Utah. If you actually live in Utah you have to drive to their offices to pick one up, but if you live outside of UT then they'll ship one to you. Anyway, I love this cookbook. Just tonight I tried a new recipe from it and again wasn't disappointed. We had a very yummy Easy White Bean Chicken Soup. In addition to having all the wonderful recipes my mom passed along to me, I love having a reliable source of great new recipes to try!

3 comments:
Funny you should post about this book. I just planned out all of this week's dinners using this cookbook. Just today, I made the Pot Roast and Veggies and the French Peasant Bread that Mar is always raving about. They were both scrumptious! I'll have to try the White Bean Chili next!
Sounds great! I love a good cookbook!
I'm on it! I can't wait to get it...my Christmas gift to myself...and my family. I have a great "white chicken chile" recipe..a family favorite. I wouldn't be surprised if it came from that cookbook! Happy meals to you!
Post a Comment