We can't buy the real stuff in Ca. either, well actually you can sign for it at the pharmacy...and they'll give it to you personally.But you can't find it in the aisle. Feel Better Becks!
We're an official family from the land of cheese! We are all settling in to "real" life relatively well. Mothering Jack, Olivia, and Anna keeps me running in circles and pulling my hair out--I love it though!
5 comments:
I'b sowwy dat you awe feewding stuffy. Get well soon sis :-)
Sinus infections are the WORST!!! We can't buy sudafed (the real stuff) here in Oregon, so I've taken to having my mom ship it to me! Pathetic!
We can't buy the real stuff in Ca. either, well actually you can sign for it at the pharmacy...and they'll give it to you personally.But you can't find it in the aisle. Feel Better Becks!
I hope you feel better before Thanksgiving so you can appreciate the wonderful smells and tastes like Pumpkin Pie!
I'm thankful that our enrichment activity is over and I'm thankful that you did such an outstanding presentation.
Post a Comment