11.20.2007

giving thanks #22

I can' t help but say it again . . .

I'm thankful for Jarom.

I had an appointment this afternoon and didn't get home until after 6:00 by the time I'd picked the kids up from my friends house (thanks for watching them, Breyn!!). I hadn't planned or done anything for dinner and gave Jarom the heads up that we'd probably be having a PB&J night. Well, I walked in the door with the kiddos and Jarom had dinner (take out) waiting for us on the table. It was such a great surprise and relief to not have to worry about feeding everyone (even if it was just going to be PB&J). After we ate and got the kids to bed, Jarom and I went to work on the final house preparations before our Thanksgiving weekend guests arrive. He got all the curtains hung, cleaned the bathrooms, hung a towel holder in the powder room, hauled a borrowed "dining" table and eight chairs in from the garage, and a whole bunch of other stuff.



Thanks honey! I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a guy! we've always thought he was pretty OK ;)
We miss our late night game nights and all the laughter--Jarom was always the life of the party!
You guys are the best. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!