Your family is so cute. I'm impressed with your sewing skills beck! Merry Christmas...we miss you!
Merry Christmas! Darling photos.
I love the blog!!! The kiddos have really grown. Just one mote court date and we can finalize!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys, too! The kids are awesome in those shepherd/angel outfits.
Cute jammies! What a fun tradition.
Happy New Year Becks! Your kids look great as do you parents. Love the pink robe!! Olivia reminds me so much of my Rachel!
They are so cute dressed up in their bethlehem costumes!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your family is so cute. I'm impressed with your sewing skills beck! Merry Christmas...we miss you!
Merry Christmas! Darling photos.
I love the blog!!! The kiddos have really grown. Just one mote court date and we can finalize!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys, too! The kids are awesome in those shepherd/angel outfits.
Cute jammies! What a fun tradition.
Happy New Year Becks! Your kids look great as do you parents. Love the pink robe!! Olivia reminds me so much of my Rachel!
They are so cute dressed up in their bethlehem costumes!
Post a Comment