1.29.2008

happy one year anniversary to me and my little blog. . .

I just got back home from a lovely trip to visit my family. I caught a 6:00am flight this morning with my three kids in tow and after one 3-hour layover and a second uneventful flight, we made it home. I'm exhausted. Completely.

I intended to post more on this momentous occasion (I have kept with this blog thing for a full year now--major accomplishment for me), but lack of energy is going to win this battle tonight.

More tomorrow. . .

3 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Blogiversary, and welcome home! Finally! I was thinking of you and your harrowing travel itinerary all day. I'm glad you got home safely and that you can get back into the routine of your life there!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, my darling!!

Marbell Payne said...

Happpy Blog anniversary..and Happy late birthday to you Becks! Looking fwd.to hearing about your trip!