1.30.2008

traveling gal

Here are a few pictures from my trip to visit the fam. It was so nice to spend time with my parents and for the kids to get to see both sets of grandparents and lots of cousins. We even got to meet the newest little cousin, Sophia Elizabeth. Olivia was smitten and couldn't get enough of her. Since then, on an almost daily basis, she keeps telling me, "Mom! You have another baby in your tummy!" Though she's not right, she wishes she was and sighs in disappointment every time I tell her that there is no baby in my tummy (time to start exercising, I guess!).


It was a great trip and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go. It gets hard to live so far away from family and I appreciate more the few chances I have to spend time with them.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's sweet. You'll have to let me know if Olivia's wishful thinking does anything! Remember when you kept praying for another baby before Adam was conceived???

Marianne said...

I love that picture of Mom and Anna. I'm glad that I was able to spend some time with you on my trip out to Utah as well. Hopefully we will see you and your family sometime soon!!

Marbell Payne said...

Priceless pictures. You did get a break from the Wisconsin cold right? I hope so!!