1.31.2008

some fun news

I'm one of the seventeen! Go buy yourself a copy (and then tell your friends about it). :)

8 comments:

MB said...

HOW COOL! Seriously?! You are one of the contributors? That's awesome!

Laura said...

Wowwweeeee! How come I haven't heard anything about this until now?!?

turleybenson said...

Becky, how amazing! Typically, I'd be unbearably jealous of anyone who's been published, but I'm just happy for you!

Marianne said...

Cool. It looks like it would be an entertaining read! How did you get hooked up with that? Maybe you can make some big bucks here:) That's awesome!

Marbell Payne said...

Perhaps this will lead to more published readings by Becky Wren. Come on now,I know of your talent and knack for writing, and especially ryhming. I'm still thinking about sending that Valentines day story that you wrote for us roommates back in the day. C

LL said...

Becky this is exciting!! I WILL go buy a copy...Will you sign it next time i see you? :)
Do you plan to be in Utah this summer? We will be there the whole month of July, it would be so fun to see you.

Liz said...

Very cool! Is Ally talented or what? I'd love to get a copy too! Congrats!

turleybenson said...

Bought, read it, loved it. Don't tell the others, but yours was my favorite. I started and ended with it. :)