2.17.2008

looking back . . .

It seems like so many people I know are about to have babies or just had babies or are trying to have babies and it's put me in the mood to look at pictures of my kids when they were tiny. . . and so you get to share in my MOOD. And although Olivia may profess otherwise, this is NOT an announcement of any sort--other than (like all the new babies I've seen lately) I think my kids were pretty stinkin' cute babies too. So, here they are in all their stinkin' cuteness. . .

Jack Robert


Olivia Maren

Anna Rebecca

Awwwww. . .

Thanks for enduring my mood. :)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

He he he! Just 14 days for me to go and I get another one! :) I love your mood!

Laura said...

That picture of Anna next to Jarom's shoe is my favorite!!

LL said...

love the baby mood, such gorgeous little babies of yours...isn't it fun to look back.
But now I'm curious, WHEN will there be another one :)

Anna M said...

Very cute! I just can't see Jack's photo.

Amanda said...

Oh they are stinkin cute! Anna was bitsy! No shock - I'm sure you were the size of a thimble; you're so petite as an adult!

Marbell Payne said...

Beautiful kiddos. How big was Anna when she was born? I love that pic. and wish we would have thought of taking a picture of our kiddos next to Dad's huge shoe. Very clever. You are a great mom and friend Becks!

Liz said...

The shoe next to Anna is a crack up!

Chelsea Parsons said...

what you up to Becky?! Miss you!