3.12.2008

baking 101?

I left town for a long weekend to visit with my family. Jarom and the kids stayed home and had great fun doing all sorts of things. One of the highlights for all of them was their afternoon of baking cookies. I'll leave the rest of the story to the video clips. . .








They are
UGLY
but they are
YUMMY!

9 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

that was definitely a unanimous "Mum" hey!!!! What fun! Missed you Becky... how are you? Done anymore decorating?

tamara s. said...

Love this! Kevin and I had a good chuckle watching the videos...thanks for sharing! How are you guys? Starting to warm up over there yet? It was 50 degrees yesterday here in Minneapolis and we were positively euphoric! Miss you guys!

Marbell Payne said...

Emily and I love your posts. I just wish I could see you and your kiddos in person. It has been toooo long. Did you have a good weekend?

Laura said...

Jarom is such a nice daddy to take on baking cookies and actually letting the kids do most of the work!!

Jack and Olivia----way to go!! I wish I could have tasted your cookies!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! It does my heart good to see Jack wearing that rainbow tie-dyed Ithaca t-shirt.

Rachel said...

I am laughing so hard! Gordon did the same thing with the boys one weekend when I was out of town. He made random substitutions like baking poder for soda. . . no eggs. . . oh well! Forgot the salt. . . at least they had fun!

Merianne said...

That was so cute! What a treasure to have that on video. I admire Jarom for being so patient and letting them make cookies by themselves.

Katy said...

Becky, your kids are adorable! Your daughter looks so much like you. This brings back memories of Friday night cookie-baking at your house in Junior High!

BeautyFul said...

You kids are absolutely adorable! I giggled and giggled... My favorite part is how he got them to say "They are ugly, but they are yummy!" Hilarious!

-Kristina