3.13.2008

DaNCin' aNnA

A couple weekends ago we had a family movie party and at the end as the credits were rolling Anna took the stage. . . she's such a ham these days!!

5 comments:

Koch Clan said...

What a cutie! She has so much hair now. So cute.

Laura said...

Wow! Anna has totally changed since I last saw her! Her hair cut is so CUTE too! And those dance moves . . . watch out!

LL said...

ohhhhhh, so so cute! i want her to be my neighbor, she can teach my kids to dance the right way!
I love to see pics and videos of those kiddo's they are cute as can be!

Marbell Payne said...

I love those "first"dance moves of little ones...they crack me up! "Shake your bootie" Anna, you've got your mama's moves!Trust me...I know she can groove!

Allie said...

She's a doll!!