back to blogging
I've taken a little break from blogging as you may have noticed. . . but I didn't take a break from accumulating blog posts and blog post ideas. SO, brace yourselves for blog posting overload from me and let's get started. :)I took this photo of a tasty dessert we had a month or so ago when we had some friends over for an evening of games. It's one of our family's favorite treats and this was the first time I've tried making it in a mini version for single servings. YUM! Here is the recipe:
Becky’s Banana Brownies
1 container cool whip strawberries (for garnish)
1 package (15 oz.) brownie mix chocolate shavings (for garnish)
3 medium bananas orange zest curls (for garnish)
1 ¼ cups cold milk
1 small package instant vanilla pudding
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Bake according to package directions (to make these individual desserts, I baked portions of batter in ~1c. ramekins). Cool completely. Slice bananas 1/8-1/4 inch thick and place in a single layer on top of brownie. In a medium bowl, whisk 1 ¼ c up milk with pudding mix until mixture just begins to thicken. Gently fold in 2 ½ cups of the cool whip. Garnish with grated chocolate, fanned strawberries and orange zest curls.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
this is our FAVORITE! i think of you everytime I make it.
Do you care if I add this to my food blog???
YUMMMMY
I don't mind at all! I love your food blog. . . so many great recipes and ideas.
Kevin is very happy that you have shared this recipe with everyone! I am very happy to have you back in the blogging world! Your posts are always so fun to read and they INSPIRE me to get more creative. :) Tell Jack we said he did an AWESOME job with his talk...I would like to receive the 5 o'clock news from him!
Actually, I DID notice that you weren't blogging, and I took it as a personal offense. MORE COW BELL!
(that was a pop culture reference, you may need to ask Jarom about it) :)
Post a Comment