5.27.2008

Thanks for the adorable dresses MOM! The girls LOVE their dresses!! Every time they wear them they twirl around together and run to show any breathing thing how pretty they look. Thanks for making them feel so special and loved. Seeing the girls in their homesewn dresses makes me almost brave enough to think I should try making more of their clothes . . . and then I remember the homely pajamas I made them for Christmas. I guess the practice would help me. :) We are all so blessed to have such a wonderful mother/grandmother!

I love you Mom.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Those dresses are adorable, and they look so great against your awesome green wall!!

LL said...

the pictures really do look so good with your background color!
LOVE to see pics of your kids. It's so fun to feel like I'm in touch wtih you guys!!!

LL said...

well. we ARE in touch. it's fun to feel like we're still NEIGHBORS!
you know what i mean :)

Marbell Payne said...

Your mom is awesome! The girls look darling. I always saw Olivia,as a mini Becky, but I totally see Jarom in this picture. They are both sooo lovely. Love the green wall. Come and decorate my house.

Anonymous said...

What darling sister dresses! And what darling sisters. I can't get over how much Anna has grown.

enickel said...

I love the names of your children. I love the post about the haircut and you trying not to laugh.

Anna M said...

What a great Mom. I love the quote about Cinderella!

Audrey said...

Becky,
Are you guys heading out to Utah anytime soon? We would love to see you.