can you guess. . .
how old ANNA is?
She loved her Curious George book and stuffed animal that Jack and Olivia gave to her.
And she adored the Bitty Baby that Bomma W. gave her. Happily, there will be far fewer sister fights at our house now that Anna has a baby just like Olivia! Hooray!! and THANK YOU Mom!
We were lucky enough to have Jarom's grandparents in town for the weekend of Anna's birthday! It was such a treat to have them visit. Anna and Great Grandpa Bob have a special friendship and they spent practically every waking moment together.
Hooray for Birthdays! Hooray for visitors!
AND
HOORAY for ANNA!
She is a joy and delight in our lives. We love you Anna B!
7 comments:
oh I know i know, she's a terrific two year old. I can't believe it...
where have the years gone.
She's adorable and I love seeing Olivia in the background with her ballet stuff on.
Happy Birthday ANNA!
Holy cow! Second birthday already! Happy birthday to cute little Anna - can't wait to see her and all the lovely Wrens!
She is so beautiful...and so grown up! I still remember how little and cute she was when she was new. Happy birthday, Anna!
When am I ever going to be as cool as you?!? You have the cutest kids and the cutest fun things that you do with them! Love you tons!
Sweet little Anna. We miss you!
I can't believe she is two, and I can't believe how much she looks like Jarom.
Man Becky! She is a doll! Cant believe she aint a baby anymore!
Post a Comment