12.11.2008

the reason

Jack is our resident artist. He LOVES to draw. He'll sit for great lengths of time working happily on art projects (usually humming a little ditty or singing his favorite song of the day). For our advent calender a few days ago the kids drew Christmas pictures and for your Christmas enjoyment I'll share Jack's masterpiece with you all here.

This is what Jack has to say about his picture: "Mary is in blue, Jesus is in the white and Joseph is in green. It's a picture of when Jesus was born--for Christmas."

May your season be

merry and bright

and filled with

the TRUE reason!

9 comments:

jmcclellan said...

WOW! thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas to you guys! We miss and love you.

Allie said...

I love it! What a little artist!

MB said...

I really like Jack. What a good guy~

Audrey said...

So cute!

Laura said...

Jack is so talented!! Seriously. Eli couldn't draw something that good!

Marianne said...

I love Mary's braids. Jack you are too cute!!

Allyson Condie said...

I love the picture--and the detail! Also, I am kind of blown away by the fact that he drew Joseph in profile. That's pretty amazing!

Katy said...

What beautiful and talented children you have! Pleasepleaseplease send me a Christmas card so I can get you address and then send one to you. My address hasn't changed and I have no idea where you live. We are actually going to UT and ID for Christmas this year!

Marbell Payne said...

WOW...what detail!! Nice work Jack! Merry Christmas to you "cheesy" wrens!Stay warm.