12.21.2008

It's a little crazy to think that four years ago, little Olivia was finally born! Yesterday I was thinking about her birthday today and then I remembered saying to Jarom four years ago when I went into labor "Our baby's birthday will be December 19th!!" Oh, how little I knew then. Sweet baby Olivia took her time coming out and delayed her actual birth day by two full days! Regardless of when she arrived, Olivia has been a delight from the moment she was born and continues to be a joy to everyone who knows her. These are a few of my favorite pictures from when Olivia first joined us. . .

Happy Birthday Miss O! We love you!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Such a cutie! Happy Birthday Miss Olivia! We miss you!

JULIE said...

Happy birthday, sweet Olivia! Oh how we miss hearing you talk...

Laura said...

We love you Olivia! It was great to talk to you today, even if you said, "I dotta doh, my fwends ah at da dohbell." Hope your birthday cake was scrumptious! Happy Birthday!

tamara s. said...

Happy birthday, Livy! Such a spunky, smart, charming, fun little peanut you are! Sending you GIANT birthday hugs. Love, the Shevlins

LL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Olivia. We wish you were closer, we'd love to enjoy your fun personality everyday!!!
Love you all.

CKW said...

I can't believe she is 4 already! Happy Birthday Olivia!