Hey Becky! I'm excited to see what's in the bag! We just moved to Boise and I was thinking back to when we moved to NY and you guys were the first people we got to know. You were so great and wonderful to make us feel welcome as we got accustomed to the craziness of LI. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. We miss you guys. It's so fun to see your family on the blog. If we start one I'll let you know. Sorry for the novel.
We're an official family from the land of cheese! We are all settling in to "real" life relatively well. Mothering Jack, Olivia, and Anna keeps me running in circles and pulling my hair out--I love it though!
6 comments:
The Shevlins have a guess!!!!!!! I will wait and see what you reveal! :)
I have two guesses for both what is in the bag as well as why you have been absent from the blog world for so long!
Jack is reading?! What a smartie!
Congrats! I saw it on your facebook. How fun. Jack is so cute.
Hey Becky! I'm excited to see what's in the bag! We just moved to Boise and I was thinking back to when we moved to NY and you guys were the first people we got to know. You were so great and wonderful to make us feel welcome as we got accustomed to the craziness of LI. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. We miss you guys. It's so fun to see your family on the blog. If we start one I'll let you know. Sorry for the novel.
Ooo ooo! I want to guess too!
no way!!!!!!!! heeee heeee... yipeeee...
Post a Comment