5.12.2009

two things. . .

First - For anyone who wondered (even just a little bit) if Jarom's birthday gift to me was serious, let me clarify. . . I never intend to wear that stunning article of clothing again and thankfully, Jarom never expected me too. It was all a big fat joke. Apparently there was some confusion out there about the joke part of that lovely dress. I just wanted to make sure y'all didn't give Jarom less credit than he deserved at making my birthday awesome. I'll take an ugly dress and a pre-arranged day of babysitting so that I can go shopping anyday!

Second - The cat's out of the bag now. Or maybe I should say the baby is. OR maybe I should say the news about baby quatro is out. . . since little four has another six months to hang out in utero. We are all very excited to welcome another little to our family. I'm "due" November 28th. Obviously in these last months my blog has been horribly neglected. I think I'll blame the "morning" sickness that in the beginning was my companion 24 hours a day and has finally (in the last week) mellowed to hanging around for only 4-6 hours in the evening. So, I make no promises that my poor little blog won't see more days of neglect, but I'll try really hard to be better about posting stuff. I've got a long old list of pictures and stories to post. . .

10 comments:

Jon Chang said...

BABY QUATRO!! CONGRATS Jarom, Becky and kids! Way to overachieve!

JULIE said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Becky and Jarom! Hoooooorrrrraaaaaay for another little one. I really miss you guys.

LL said...

I HAVE CHILLS!!!!
seriously, I'm SO SO SO happy for you guys. Wish you were closer so I could give you a hug.
LOVE YOU ALL...even the little fetus :)
Congrats.

ally condie said...

Congratulations! I'm so thrilled for you guys!!!

Rachel said...

Quatro is crazy! You guys are in for lots of fun! Congratulations from all of us here. . .

Kristen said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Becky!! I am so excited for all of you. What wonderful news. Lots of love from the Renehans!

Mommy West said...

Many congratulations and a wish that you may feel better soon! Yay!

Chelsea Parsons said...

heck yeah quatro is crazy! The first yr anyway!!!! but you will be awesome!!! then you will have cinco, seis, seite..... love ya Bec!

Liz said...

Congrats Becky! Cute video below...wish you would have posted the kids reactions. Hope you feel better soon! It is the worst being sick for so long!

Merianne said...

Congratulations Becky! I'm so happy for you and your family. Such exciting news!