10.25.2009

BoO!

Here are a few spooky images from this last week. . .
We took the kids to the pumpkin farm down the road to choose their pumpkins. We didn't bring any ginormous ones like these home, but the kids had fun walking through them.
The kids had a chance to debut their costumes this weekend at two HalLOweEn parties.

Jack had been set on being an eyeball since last Halloween (he was certain that I could just whip that costume up no problem), but happily/lucky for me he changed his mind at the last minute and opted for a spooky ghost. Phew! Hooray for having an old white sheet on hand. . .

Olivia set her heart on being a cowgirl after watching the Oakley Rodeo this past June. Impressively she didn't waver once from her decision and lucky for me sewing her costume was much less difficult than I'd imagined. Hooray for Target and their cute cowgirl boots and the cowboy store in UT for stocking pink cowgirl hats. . .

Anna made life easy for me this year by declaring that she wanted to be a "stay-wee witch" with a green face. She did try to change her mind a few times (a fish and skeleton were both on her list), but luckily I was able to steer her back to the scary witch costume we already had. Hooray for recycled costumes and for awesome "stay-wee" faces. . .

As far as spooky goes, this one takes the cake.
Four weeks and counting.
What in the world???

7 comments:

CKW said...

Look at you! You still look great :-) And ironically, Sam also has his heart set on being a ghost this year. The one costume I can't actually find to buy and it is supposedly a staple of halloween costumes since halloween began.

Jennifer said...

Becky! You look so thin all around you and then you have your basketball in front! You look great and I'm happy and excited for you guys.

LL said...

BECKY! Look at that belly. I love it, looks GOOD ON YOU!
Can't wait to hear when the little one arrives!

tamara s. said...

You look great, Becky! Love the update, and all of the pics. SO good to see the Wrens! We miss you guys!!

Marianne said...

Those costumes look great!! I love Anna's expression:) And, yes, you look so cute with your baby bump... Can't wait to meet the little one! Yay for the update!~

Laura said...

You look AWESOME, sister. And I'm not just sayin' that---REALLY! I love the kids' costumes. We miss you!!

Mommy West said...

You look wonderful, Becky! I am so excited for you--it's coming soon! Great job on the costumes--your cuties look great!